[Gluster-users] try to understand how it works...

David Touzeau david at touzeau.eu
Sun Dec 27 16:03:36 UTC 2009

Thanks for this answer

i real production mode, i would like to create a cluster for cyrus-imap

cyrus-imap use  2 directories.
/var/lib/cyrus
/var/spool/cyrus/mail

I have 3 servers with cyrus-imap installed.
The goal is when a mail is saved on one of these servers
in /var/spool/cyrus/mail and in /var/lib/cyrus (indexation directory)
it is automatically replicated on the 2 servers.

According your answer how i can create this kind of structure ?