[Gluster-users] How to distribute the data uniformly among all the servers

lingyi zhanglingyi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 11:59:20 UTC 2009

Hi, Laks

I've heard 3.0 is fascinating, but is there any handy manual such as "how to
seamless upgrade your glusterfs 2.0.* into out new 3.0 version",
That would be very useful cuz currently i use glusterfs as an internal
services 24/7.

Of course, I would try to build another demo environment to see how 3.0
works.

Thanks a lot and best wishes~~