[Gluster-users] How to distribute the data uniformly among all the servers

lingyi zhanglingyi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 11:51:43 UTC 2009

Hi, there

I've configured a glusterfs 2.0.7 implementation with around a hundred
servers, for log backup.

Now, it seems that the data distribution varies a lot among the servers. A
few servers get a 90%+ disk usage, while others get a disk usage around
20%-30%. and the total usage of glusterfs volume is around 50%.

This problem really bothers me a lot... Is it common and is there anything I
can do to handle this?

Looking for help~!!!



More information about the Gluster-users mailing list