[Gluster-users] adding a brick with nufa glusterfs-2.0.0rc7

Matthew Wilkins daibutsu at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 23:07:42 UTC 2009

hi,

i am trying to add a brick.  the situation is NUFA running
glusterfs-2.0.0rc7.  after adding the new brick
i repeatedly (after a ls -lR) get warnings like these in my log:

2009-04-20 11:03:43 W [dht-common.c:244:dht_revalidate_cbk] nufa:
mismatching layouts for /state
2009-04-20 11:03:43 W [fuse-bridge.c:301:need_fresh_lookup]
fuse-bridge: revalidate of /state failed (Stale NFS file handle)

the new directory structure has made it onto the new brick fine (i
think), and I can read and write the files
fine.  but will these warnings ever go away?  i umount'ed and
restarted, still get these errors.

i am currently in a test environment before i do this on our
production gluster which has zillions of
directories, i don't want to generate humongous log warnings any time
anyone does an ls -l.

thanks

matt