[Gluster-users] Deployment (round 2)

Paolo Supino paolo.supino at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 06:37:03 UTC 2008

Hi Krishna

  I'm running glusterfs servers and clients on all the nodes that are
connected to the private network and I want to run glusterfs clients (only)
on researcher computers that have only access to the head node from an
external network.
  I've attached an image of the final setup I want to reach ...
  What I'm missing now: Head node doesn't iSCSI mount the toaster and
doesn't isn't a glusterfs server. The researcher's computer doesn't act as a
glusterfs client ...

--
TIA
Paolo