[Gluster-users] Problem with some files not auto-healing still

Will Rouesnel electricitylikesme at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 18 00:29:53 UTC 2008

Having fixed my problems with glusterfs crashing (which appears to be
related to symlinks in the cluster) I've found my problem with some files
not auto-healing has re-emerged. It's the same problem as before - gluster
is aware the files exist on the storage brick, but does not heal them to the
namespace.

Is there any way I can diagnose this problem? Could it be an issue with
gluster being unable to access the files (there are no permission
differences between these and others)? How does gluster detect discrepancies
between the namespace and bricks?

- Will