[Gluster-users] Poor performance with AFR

Keith Freedman freedman at FreeFormIT.com
Wed Sep 17 19:00:48 UTC 2008

I had a similar problem.  although not as severe as yours.
Mine was mostly involving a very large directory
which seemed to get sent back and forth constantly.

1.4 pre5 is running now and it seems much
improved.  My guess is that there are a number of
improvements in 1.4 that will solve some of the issues you're facing.

I'd try to benchmark with that and see if your results improve.