[Gluster-users] Adding a new storage brick to cluster/afr

Rob S rtshilston at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 14:33:18 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm running gluster using cluster/afr.  This has been running fine
across a few nodes, but I need to add a couple more.  I've made the
necessary config changes, restarted glusterfsd and remounted the
shares.  However, whilst new files are stored on all bricks, the new
bricks are not healing with other files upon access, despite the
gluster client being told to read locally via "option read-subvolume".

Can anyone suggest what I should do to sync the missing files, and how
to avoid this pitfall in future?

Thanks,