[Gluster-users] GlusterFS compared to KosmosFS (now called cloudstore)?

Stas Oskin stas.oskin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 15:03:37 UTC 2008

Hi.

Just to clarify the matter for me, doesn't GlusterFS requires updating
config files & restarting on all servers, so these could be aware each of
another?

Or it's actually the clients' job to communicate with different servers and
store the files?
Btw, this brings me to another question: how much resource the clients
require? Can they be on app servers, or they need a dedicated machines for
them own?

Regards.