[Gluster-users] My ignorance and Fuse (or glusterfs)

Ilan Berci Ilan.Berci at shoutresearch.com
Thu Nov 20 19:26:05 UTC 2008

That's it!  I will now proceed to give myself 10 lashes for being a moron and another 2 for taking up your time..

Thanks again and I now I know why I belong outside of ops cuddled and isolated away from the rest of the world in my cube..

Thank you once again.. works like a charm.. :)

ilan

Checkout www.likevine.com - a place for members to save and share web links with family, friends, colleagues or other LikeVine members.