[Gluster-users] GlusterFS startup problems

Christopher Hawkins chawkins at bplinux.com
Sun Jun 8 16:13:05 UTC 2008

Hmm  - on my installation I use --prefix= so as to avoid putting everything
in /usr, and my fuse.so is in /lib/glusterfs/1.3.8pre6/xlator/mount/fuse.so,
right where yours should be (except yours should be /usr/...).  Wonder if
this is a bug in the installer for the latest version?

Can you find fuse.so anywhere under /usr/lib/    ?

  _____