[Gluster-users] GlusterFS startup problems

Pinoy Hatdog pinoy.hatdog at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 15:57:03 UTC 2008

Hi Chris,

Well, I did try looking for '*fuse.so*' in the '*
/usr/lib/glusterfs/1.3.9/xlator/mount/*' directory, but I wasn't able to
find it there (actually the '*mount*' folder itself didn't even exist). So
that made me want to try doing another rebuild of GlusterFS (just in case
something was missed that I didn't notice), but that didn't help since the '
*mount*' folder was still missing after the rebuild.

Oh, also thanks for letting me know about forwarding it to the list, I only
just noticed that I was only sending my replies directly to you, and not to
the list.

-Paul