[Gluster-users] Unify over AFR with pre-existing data

baggio liu baggioss at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 02:11:56 UTC 2008

Hi guys,
   I have configured a cluster with unify over afr. one of server in afr has
some pre-existing  data.  And I want to make these data can be seen by
client.
   Some  config have been done according to
      "*Setting up AFR on two servers with pre-existing data*"

http://gluster.org/docs/index.php/Setting_up_AFR_on_two_servers_with_pre-existing_data
   But namespace can not aware with those data.
   After afr completing,* ls* at client , pre-existing  data can not be
seen. *cat  *them,* Input/output error* can be found.

   What should I fix them? Thank you for any help.

Regards
Baggio