[Gluster-users] config question AFR migrate to UNIFY over AFR

Deian Chepishev dchepishev at nexbrod.com
Wed Jul 2 11:17:07 UTC 2008

Hi,

Thank you for the reply, however couple of new questions arise.

1. How will I handle the namespace brick. As far as I understand, unify
need to have namespace brick. Will it fill it automatically if I just
create the namespace brick or I should do something else.

2. I intend of doing the following on the client side. Is this correct ?:

as described in the docs, add another AFR brick and then create one big
UNIFY brick between the two AFR bricks, old AFR and the new empty AFR brick.

Regards,
Deian