[Gluster-users] Mounting from fstab

Keith Freedman freedman at FreeFormIT.com
Sat Dec 20 11:09:35 UTC 2008

Most definitely use 1.4 unless there's a particular need to use 1.3
(of which I can't think of any).

it's more efficient in nearly all aspects from what I can tell,
especially with AFR.
It's got many more features and seems to be quite a bit more stable
(using the RC4 in my environment currently).

also, I'd look at the configure options and disable the features
you're sure you wont need (--disable-bdb, for example).  if you're
not sure what you don't need, just go for the whole thing :)

Keith