[Gluster-users] Mounting from fstab

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Sat Dec 20 02:15:11 UTC 2008

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 6:56 PM, Harshavardhana Ranganath
<harsha at zresearch.com> wrote:
> Hi Sean,
>
>     Do you have mount.glusterfs properly installed in "/sbin" directory and
> please state the version of glusterfs
>     you are using.

Both you and Keith came to the same correct conclusion.  I do not have
mount.glusterfs in /sbin.  I am using 1.3.13 and mainly for testing,
so I will probably unmount things, uninstall, and then reinstall
1.4rcX.  It sounds like there are a number of new features that would
be worth testing.

Thanks to you and Keith for the help.

Sean