[Gluster-users] file locked / inaccessible if auto-heal required & confusing log messages (1.4rc3)

Keith Freedman freedman at FreeFormIT.com
Thu Dec 18 00:32:49 UTC 2008

I know documentation always lags behind development, but I seriously
didn't see this anywhere at all.  Good to know.

now I just have to figure out which of my kids is my favorite :)