[Gluster-infra] Gluster Infra Update
nigelb at redhat.com
Thu Oct 18 07:01:43 UTC 2018
Here's the update from the last 2 weeks from the Infra team.
* Created an architecture document for Automated Upgrade Testing. This is
now done and is undergoing reviews. It is scheduled to be published on the
devel list as soon as we have a decent PoC.
* Finished part of the migration of the bugzilla handling scripts to
python. Sanju discovered a bug, so it's been rolled back. We're going
to add the ability to handle an external tracker as well while we fix the
* Softserve's SSH key handling is better. You no longer have to paste an
SSH key into softserve as long as you have that key on Github. Softserve
will pick up the key from Github and auto-populate that field for you.
* Thanks to Sheersha's work we have a CI job for gluster-ansible-infra
* We're decentralizing the responsibility for handling Centos CI jobs.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gluster-infra