[Gluster-infra] Potential duplicate mail from mailling list

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Wed Dec 5 01:47:38 UTC 2018

Hi,

while working on transfering supercolony from rackspace to our DC, it
seems that I forgot to clean the mail queue before doing a snapshot,
and it seems some mail may have been delivered twice (since the queue
is on the disk, and I was too eager to restart the server).

Ignore duplicate mail if that did happen, it shouldn't have affected
much people.