[Gluster-infra] Creation of Clang Job in Upstream Jenkins

Prasanna Kalever pkalever at redhat.com
Tue Mar 29 10:17:16 UTC 2016

On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 3:28 PM, Niels de Vos <ndevos at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 12:01:59PM +0530, Prasanna Kalever wrote:

>> > I assume you mean "all the Linux slave", since I am not sure there is
>> > such package for netbsd and freebsd ?
>> >
>> > I pushed the change on salt and ansible.
>>
>> Thanks misc,
>> I am planning to use Centos slaves, so your assumption is right.
>>

>> Can some one grant me credentials of upstream Jenkins please?
>> I am waiting for this...
>
> I might be late to the conversation...
>
> Should we run this on our Gluster slaves in our already difficult to
> maintain Jenkins infra. Or should this be a (scheduled) job that runs on
> the machines in the CentOS CI?
>
> Examples of jobs that we currently have in the CentOS CI:
>
>  - https://ci.centos.org/view/Gluster/
>  - https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs-patch-acceptance-tests/tree/master/centos-ci
>
> We can also trigger on patch submissions, but if we do that, we need to
> decide how the reporting back to Gerrit should be done. Would it require
> a new label?

Hi Kaushal, Vishwanath Bhat,

I would like to do this as per Niels suggestions i.e. on CentOS CI,

As part of this I need your help in doing the following:

1. Creating a new label "Clang-Check" in gerrit
2. Adding ssh keys in CentOS CI side slaves
3. Triggering part of the clang JOB

Thanks,
--
Prasanna