[Gluster-infra] qcow2 images / jenkins machines

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Fri Mar 11 07:24:01 UTC 2016

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 07:09:29PM -0500, Dan Lambright wrote:

> [...]

Indeed. And coincidentally I spoke with Kaushal and MS about it
yesterday. We plan to setup a shadow job in the CentOS CI that runs
regression tests on CentOS 7. It will not start voting in Gerrit
immediately, we'll need to see if it runs stable enough for that first.
This makes it easy to try out the amazing infrastructure that the CentOS
team provides for us, and see how our tests function on CentOS 7.

Hopefully more details about this follow soon.

Niels