[Gluster-infra] Need jenkins account to configure some jobs

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Wed Jun 15 11:50:12 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jun 06, 2016 at 05:50:12AM -0400, Prashanth Pai wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Bump. This request kinda got lost.
>
> Reviewers currently have to rely on running the unit and functional
> tests on their machines. A jenkins account will allow me to set CI
> jobs for the same. I've already got the machines (gluster-swift-el7-1,
> gluster-swift-f22-1) reserved which has been idle for quite long time.
>
> If somebody else wishes to volunteer to set up the CI jobs, I'd be
> happy to assist too.
>
> Thanks :)
>
> Regards,
>  -Prashanth Pai

Hi Prashanth,

I'm in the middle of changing how new jobs are added to Jenkins. It'll be more
code and less clicking. This means soon you won't need access to Jenkins to
cretae a job. Do you have the bash scripts ready for your job? I've extracted
the bash scripts for most of our jobs in one place, so you can dump it in there
as soon as that pull request is merged in.

Does this sound like a good starting point?

--
nigelb