[Gluster-infra] Need jenkins account to configure some jobs

Prashanth Pai ppai at redhat.com
Mon Jun 6 09:50:12 UTC 2016

Hi,

Bump. This request kinda got lost.

Reviewers currently have to rely on running the unit and functional
tests on their machines. A jenkins account will allow me to set CI
jobs for the same. I've already got the machines (gluster-swift-el7-1,
gluster-swift-f22-1) reserved which has been idle for quite long time.

If somebody else wishes to volunteer to set up the CI jobs, I'd be
happy to assist too.

Thanks :)

Regards,
 -Prashanth Pai