[Gluster-infra] FYI: Ongoing CI issue

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Tue Jun 7 06:46:45 UTC 2016

There is a CI issue that's ongoing. There are several problems, most of
them are what Poornima reported last night.

1) Some builds are failing for what looks like infra reasons. This will
need looking into.
2) The Jenkins <-> Gerrit reporting has gone whacky for some reason. If you
see a failure posted, please click through and confirm that it was
triggered for your review. Sometimes, it isn't. I'm not sure why this is
happening. I've been debugging this for a while and you'll see some builds
being reported by my user rather than the build system. This is so that I
can identify the culprit for the wrong reporting.

I'm aware of both of these and I'm trying to diagnose and fix them.

--
nigelb