[Gluster-infra] Regression fails due to infra issue

Poornima Gurusiddaiah pgurusid at redhat.com
Mon Jun 6 07:26:10 UTC 2016

Hi,

There are multiple issues that we saw with regressions lately:

1. On certain slaves the regression fails during build and i see those on slave26.cloud.gluster.org, slave25.cloud.gluster.org and may be others also.
Eg: https://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-regression-2GB-triggered/21422/console

2. I see that on the latest patches, some random unrelated regression reports are posted:
Eg: On patch http://review.gluster.org/#/c/12876/ regression https://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-regression-2GB-triggered/19442/ was reported which actually was run on patch http://review.gluster.org/13876 .

3. Regression pass is being reported as -1 by gluster build system.

Could you please look into these issues. Let me know if you need any other info.

Regards,
Poornima