[Gluster-infra] Create a user "msvbhat" in jenkins

M S Vishwanath Bhat msvbhat at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 13:17:18 UTC 2016

On 9 January 2016 at 00:45, Michael Scherer <mscherer at redhat.com> wrote:

> Le vendredi 08 janvier 2016 à 21:07 +0530, M S Vishwanath Bhat a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > Can you create a user "msvbhat" in build.gluster.org?
>
> Yes, but why exactly ?

Mostly to try and root cause the test failures in "regression-test-burn-in"
project/job. Probably that can be done without needing an account, but
raised a request just in case.

> i am trying to see what are the access needed for jenkins, and why
> people do need a account exactly.
>
> Ideally, I also would like to avoid giving access to people that I do
> not know when sending email from a free email provider :)

Yeah, I apologise If I sounded rude. My mail from the redhat mail ID was
held up in moderator approval and since I had registered to gluster-infra
using gmail, I sent a mail from gmail.

Best Regards,
Vishwanath