[Gluster-infra] Timeout for jenkins builds

Raghavendra Talur rtalur at redhat.com
Thu Jan 7 10:02:57 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have enabled timeouts for jenkins builds.
Regression on CentOS and NetBSD now both have a 300 minutes(5 hour) timeout
and tests will be marked "FAILED" when if it does not complete by then.

This is keeping in view the recent hangs which ran tests for more than
10-14 hour.

Also, the script used in NetBSD does not do any cleanup between runs like
the CentOS script does.
I did not modify it for now but we should. Let me know If someone wants to
take it up. I will have a go at it next week if there are no replies.

Thanks,
Raghavendra Talur