[Gluster-infra] review.gluster.org not working

Raghavendra Talur rtalur at redhat.com
Sat Feb 27 05:24:29 UTC 2016

On Feb 26, 2016 11:23 PM, "Raghavendra Talur" <rtalur at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 6:29 PM, Kaleb Keithley <kkeithle at redhat.com>
wrote:

I spoke to Kaushal over phone. He does not have access either. Adding misc
hoping to catch his attention.

>> Why do we think running our own gerrit and jenkins is a good thing?
(When we could be using the CentOS gerrit and jenkins?)

> That discussion did happen in Devconf and will be discussed in
gluster-devel is what I understand. We should wait for people to put across
pros and cons for that.
> Personally,
> 1. I would want infra which has a large enough team to have a 24/7
monitoring.(As ndevos suggested, if we form a bigger group we can do so
with our current setup.)
> 2. Have control over gerrit settings so that we can decide what do we
mean by trivial patches, and what patches carry over review comments etc.

>> (Yes, I am feeling snarky.)
>

> Understandable, given how easily our infra breaks. We who are in
gluster-infra group have to come up with a solution too.