[Gluster-infra] review.gluster.org not working

Raghavendra Talur rtalur at redhat.com
Fri Feb 26 17:53:19 UTC 2016

On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 6:29 PM, Kaleb Keithley <kkeithle at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

I think it is only Vijay and Kaushal other than misc who have access.

> Why do we think running our own gerrit and jenkins is a good thing? (When
> we could be using the CentOS gerrit and jenkins?)

That discussion did happen in Devconf and will be discussed in
gluster-devel is what I understand. We should wait for people to put across
pros and cons for that.
Personally,
1. I would want infra which has a large enough team to have a 24/7
monitoring.(As ndevos suggested, if we form a bigger group we can do so
with our current setup.)
2. Have control over gerrit settings so that we can decide what do we mean
by trivial patches, and what patches carry over review comments etc.

> (Yes, I am feeling snarky.)

Understandable, given how easily our infra breaks. We who are in
gluster-infra group have to come up with a solution too.