[Gluster-infra] Planning upgrade of engg.gluster.org

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Mon Sep 21 14:43:19 UTC 2015

Hi,

In order to bring it up to date (and enable selinux), I need to upgrade
and reboot engg.gluster.org. However, this will result in a planned
outage of both jenkins and gerrit, since they are both VMs hosted on the
server.

I have access to the iweb console, so I can request in advance a IP KVM.
But I would like to do that at a time that do not distrub too much
people, and give enough time in advance to prepare. I have no idea of
the lenght of the outage, but I expect around 2h at max, unless things
go really wrong.

Do people have any time where i should avoid that ( like, just before a
release ). Ideally, if that could be outside of the weekend and or the
night it would be great for me, I am still in CEST timezone, ie UTC+2 ).