[Gluster-infra] Rebooting download.gluster.org

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Fri Sep 18 13:31:38 UTC 2015

Hi,

so to enable selinux on download.gluster.org, I had to reboot it, but
relabelling is taking some time (didn't thought it would do that with
permissive, sorry about that).

I also renamed the VM to supercolony-gen1, since that's the internal
hostname, and moved download.gluster.org to a CNAME, so we can migrate
to a different server later (or maybe more than 1 server, so we can
reboot them, they just need a shared network filesystem for the backend)