[Gluster-infra] Enabling selinux on supercolony

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Fri Sep 18 09:38:17 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have started to enable selinux around, and so the first is
supercolony. Looking at the log, the only thing causing trouble is the
automated deployment of the website, so I am trying to find a way that
do not cause me to have to patch salt to support all selinux stuff I
use.

So if you see anything weird, please ping me ( or look at "grep
AVC /var/log/audit/audit.log", I refer people to dan walsh blog and the
ample centos/RHEL documentation for details)