[Gluster-infra] [Gluster-devel] Gluster testing matrix

Atin Mukherjee amukherj at redhat.com
Thu Nov 26 04:47:12 UTC 2015

+gluster-infra

Although Gluster claims to support IPv6 format, but I doubt whether it
was thoroughly tested because of the infrastructure limitations. We have
a patch [1] from Nithin where he tries to fix the existing issues.
Although the current form of the patch doesn't break the Ipv4, but we'd
need to sanitize it w.r.t IPv6 and check it really works and that
requires infra support.

[1] http://review.gluster.org/#/c/11988/

Thanks,
Atin