[Gluster-infra] Gerrit sending errors message

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Wed Nov 25 14:46:27 UTC 2015

Le mercredi 25 novembre 2015 à 14:22 +0100, Michael Scherer a écrit :
> Le mercredi 25 novembre 2015 à 18:41 +0530, Kaushal M a écrit :
> > I checked [1]. None of the listed have active reviews on. Maybe they
> > had watched projects setup, which is sending out these emails. I don't
> > know how we could remove these watches though.
>
> Well, by editing the sql of course :)
>
> Let me try to take a look at that.

so:
ssh review.gluster.org gsql

find the user id:
select ACCOUNT_ID, PREFERRED_EMAIL from ACCOUNTS where PREFERRED_EMAIL =
'user at example.com';

then update the table ACCOUNT_PROJECT_WATCHES :

update ACCOUNT_PROJECT_WATCHES set NOTIFY_NEW_CHANGES ='N' where
ACCOUNT_ID = 'theid';

there is 3 fields to update:
- NOTIFY_ALL_COMMENTS
- NOTIFY_NEW_CHANGES
- NOTIFY_SUBMITTED_CHANGES

I am doing it by hand for each, as i am not sure I can script it.
One more reason to move to pgsql :)