[Gluster-infra] Requesting to add ssh keys

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Thu Nov 12 19:29:44 UTC 2015

Le lundi 09 novembre 2015 à 16:25 +0530, Sachidananda URS a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I had my ssh keys installed at gluster.org.
> But somehow it has been nuked, I'm not able to login to gluster.org.
>
> I need login access to gluster.org to upload gdeploy RPMs. Requesting to
> add the attached ssh-keys.

After the last security incident, it was decided to restrict access on
the download server as much as possible until we find a better
process.

I would be in favor of automating that as much as possible, but this
requires that someone is working on it.

In the mean time, I started to deploy freeipa so we could at least bring
sanity and start using group of users to manage access (and make sure
people change password on a regular basis).