[Gluster-infra] review.gluster.org is really laggy today

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Tue May 5 10:39:43 UTC 2015

Sorry.  I'm sick today so looking for "things to try quickly" solutions
before I sign out and crawl into bed.

Our maillog files in /var/log/ are huge.  I'm not sure of the right way
to fix that properly, apart from moving /var/log/ somewhere better.

For the moment, I've just kicked off a bzip2 --best maillog.?

That'll give us a few hundred MB's of space for a few days.

+ Justin