[Gluster-infra] review.gluster.org is really laggy today

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Tue May 5 10:32:40 UTC 2015

I was just about to ask who rebooted the system.
I was on the system trying to identify if there was any problem, and
got a 'The system is going down for system halt NOW!' broadcast. That
surprised me.

Anyways, the root fs is nearly full on the system. Gerrit is running
on the root fs, so this might hit us soon. We need to do something
about that.

~kaushal