[Gluster-infra] jenkins not running regressions

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Tue Jun 23 10:46:44 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 05:49:57AM -0400, Kaleb Keithley wrote:

> That history for the last 16 hours is mainly me triggering builds
> manually. When I submit regression tests manually they're never picked
> up unless I go kick off-line slaves – they never wake up by
> themselves.
>
> New changes submitted to gerrit in the last 24 hours have not had any
> automatic regression runs.

It seems the connection between Jenkins and Gerrit broke. If the ball on
http://build.gluster.org/gerrit-trigger/ is "red", you can click it to
re-connect Jenkins to Gerrit. If that works, the ball turns "blue".

(Re)triggering tests can be done through this form:

    http://build.gluster.org/gerrit_manual_trigger/

HTH,
Niels