[Gluster-infra] jenkins not running regressions

Kaleb Keithley kkeithle at redhat.com
Tue Jun 23 09:49:57 UTC 2015

That history for the last 16 hours is mainly me triggering builds manually. When I submit regression tests manually they're never picked up unless I go kick off-line slaves – they never wake up by themselves.

New changes submitted to gerrit in the last 24 hours have not had any automatic regression runs.

Needless to say, this is not a good time for this to happen as we try to get bug fixes through review for rhgs-3.1.