[Gluster-infra] Gerrit upgrade - was Re: Sonar in upstream Gerrit work flow

Marcelo Barbosa firemanxbr at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 24 17:43:01 UTC 2015

Guys,

   Looking at the gerrit the Gluster project also realized that he is using
the H2 database, not recommended for production environments, the
recommendation is Oracle or MySQL, I'm using MariaDB on other projects. My
plan is to put a new Gerrit for the project on migration would be important
to have more people because I never migrated a H2 database for MySQL, but
believe it is possible, if I can help I am available.

Cheers,

firemanxbr