[Gluster-infra] Marcelo Barbosa presentation

Marcelo Barbosa firemanxbr at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 12 02:15:18 UTC 2015

I can writing one documentation and script provisioning with Kickstart and
python for install e configure the first example, using Valgrand and
Asible, the focus in Gerrit 2.10 release with Gitiles and other great
plugins, or I can install one VM based in backup of production Gerrit of
project, if we think interesting. I think this very important we create our
infra using scripts and artefacts always versioning all, so we can all play
with Jobs jenkins and create new nodes for gluster infra.

Cheers,

firemanxbr