[Gluster-infra] Marcelo Barbosa presentation

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Wed Feb 11 10:22:48 UTC 2015

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 12:19:32AM -0200, Marcelo Barbosa wrote:
> Hey Infra guys,
>
>    My names is Marcelo Barbosa, my nickname in Fedora Project is
> "firemanxbr"(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Firemanxbr), my friend
> Niels talk about Gluster project and your infra for engineers support, I
> think can help with some time and working for tools much better for
> engineers.
>    About me: I work with Linux since 1998, my first Job was in Conectiva
> Linux distribution in Brazil, in this time I working in Datacom.ind.br, a
> brazilian company that make hardware and software to switches core for top
> 100 telecom companys in latin america, my team is DevOps and my principal
> job is create and maintenance this tools for all our engineers:

Hi Marcelo!

Thanks for sending your introduction. I think your assistence is very
welcome for the long pending Gerrit update that is needed. Justin and
Michael were looking into this, but I think they got side tracked with
other work.

Would you be willing to help getting our Gettit instance updated to a
current version? I think it also includes moving Gerrit to a different
hosting provider/VM. Justin and Michael should be able to explain more
details. I hope you guys can work out a a plan and some rough timeline
for this topic.

Thanks again,
Niels