[Gluster-infra] Marcelo Barbosa presentation

Marcelo Barbosa firemanxbr at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 11 02:19:32 UTC 2015

Hey Infra guys,

   My names is Marcelo Barbosa, my nickname in Fedora Project is
"firemanxbr"(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Firemanxbr), my friend
Niels talk about Gluster project and your infra for engineers support, I
think can help with some time and working for tools much better for
engineers.
   About me: I work with Linux since 1998, my first Job was in Conectiva
Linux distribution in Brazil, in this time I working in Datacom.ind.br, a
brazilian company that make hardware and software to switches core for top
100 telecom companys in latin america, my team is DevOps and my principal
job is create and maintenance this tools for all our engineers:

   CentOS 7 x86_64- default S.O for physical and vm's
   oVirt - Our default virtualization infra
   Gluster - Our default storage
   Gerrit - Our default git repositories and code review
   Jenkins - For all schedule and triggers jobs, testsbed and with
codesonar, valgrind, sonarcube, and more tests and requests for QA team.
   FreeIPA - Our default ident manager for all workstation, server(phisical
and vm's) ssh key repositories, and polices, roles, for access.
   Zabbix - Our default monitoring systems, services and all network

   My first passion, after of contribute with open source :) , is
 programing in Python, I create some simple tools:

   FreeIPA API Use:
https://github.com/firemanxbr/freeipa-tools/blob/master/freeipa.py
   Zabbix Proxy HA: https://github.com/firemanxbr/zabbix
   Zabbix Tool: https://github.com/firemanxbr/zbxtool

   In this moment I'm writing some examples for use of new API in FreeIPA
Wiki: http://www.freeipa.org/page/API_Examples, I believe that before week
finish I complete this task.

    I'm  avaliable for helping in my free time, can count on me.

Cheers,

firemanxbr