[Gluster-infra] Require liburcu to be installed on jenkins slaves

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Mon Feb 9 15:30:38 UTC 2015

On 9 Feb 2015, at 09:47, Kaushal M <kshlmster at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just triggerred a regression run [1] for testing and it running fine. So what Neils says is correct, the packages have been only installed on the regression slaves.
>
> Checked the hosts for the different jobs,
> smoke - master(build.gluster.org)
> netbsd6-smoke - netbsd0.cloud.gluster.org
> freebsd-smoke - freebsd0.cloud.gluster.org
> glusterfs-devrpms{,-el6} - gfs-rackspace-f20-1 (the jobs run inside mock)
>
> Justin, can you also get the packages onto build.gluster.org and gfs-rackspace-f20-1. I've got access to build.gluster.org, and could install the packages on it, if you don't have any objections.

You can do it on build.gluster.org.  I don't need to be an artificial
checkpoint. :)

I don't have access to gfs-rackspace-f20-1.  That's one of the boxes
that Luis Pabon runs, and I'm unsure who apart from Luis can get into
them.

Luis, if its only you at the moment, can we expand that access
out to some other people as well? :)

Also, can you get this change done for Kaushal too?

+ Justin