[Gluster-infra] Require liburcu to be installed on jenkins slaves

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 09:47:18 UTC 2015

Just triggerred a regression run [1] for testing and it running fine. So
what Neils says is correct, the packages have been only installed on the
regression slaves.

Checked the hosts for the different jobs,
smoke - master(build.gluster.org)
netbsd6-smoke - netbsd0.cloud.gluster.org
freebsd-smoke - freebsd0.cloud.gluster.org
glusterfs-devrpms{,-el6} - gfs-rackspace-f20-1 (the jobs run inside mock)

Justin, can you also get the packages onto build.gluster.org and
gfs-rackspace-f20-1. I've got access to build.gluster.org, and could
install the packages on it, if you don't have any objections.

~kaushal