[Gluster-infra] Access to the hardware firewall in iWeb?

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Fri Feb 6 19:37:15 UTC 2015

Hi Vijay,

Humble is reporting a problem with ssh access to review.gluster.org,
on the non standard port.  I've logged in to review.gluster.org and
iptables shows no firewall entries at all.

So, it could be a problem with the rule set on the hardware firewall.

Do you have access to that firewall, or know who does?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift