[Gluster-infra] Enforcing Linux AND NetBSD regression test passing

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Mon Apr 13 12:40:49 UTC 2015

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 11:07:24AM +0100, Justin Clift wrote:
> k, I'm trying to get my head around that.  It might be simpler for me to setup
> a test instance of Gerrit for you to try stuff out on.  (pretty simple to do)
>
> Would that be workable?

We can proceed that way, but OTOH the step to enforce verifired=+2 is well
documented and would be quite useful. I think we should give it a try right
now.

The only problem I foresee is that NetBSD regression do not run on
rlease-3.6 and earlier: Since it seems the setting cannot be done
per-branch, we will need a mock job in Jenkins to cast +1 there.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu at netbsd.org