[Gluster-infra] Wordpress spam comments increasing... :(

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Tue Sep 23 16:16:33 UTC 2014

Just enabled this, with 14 days as the allowed comment period.

For reference, the option is in Settings -> Discussion
-> Other Comment Settings -> "Automatically close comments on
articles older than x days".

If the comment spam keeps being too high, we can reduce the
time period and see how it goes.

+ Justin