[Gluster-infra] Configuration management, part 2

Joe Julian joe at julianfamily.org
Mon Sep 1 03:51:47 UTC 2014

I was on the same page until Louis said it out loud.

Louis, James, and I are all very strong with Puppet. I'm learning Salt and will be an expert next week (apparently). Nobody else, that I'm aware of, is even familiar with Ansible.

Beyond the proverbial bus scenario that clearly targets sysadmins, you'll have no help, no feedback, no resources. You'll be pretty much on your own.

I suggest either puppet or salt. At least then you won't have to do everything yourself.