[Gluster-infra] Anyone willing to help out with GlusterFS infrastructure?

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Thu Oct 2 23:34:39 UTC 2014

As a thought, we have a bunch of VM's and similar online for GlusterFS,
running regression tests, our git repos, the main website, and so on.

It's interesting stuff sometimes, and other times a bit of a time kill... ;)

Is anyone out there with a bit of time occasionally to help out, keeping
this stuff running, helping keep the website updated, and so on?

Note - asking for ongoing volunteers, NOT looking for people wanting a
paid job. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift